Terms of Contest: Free community Virtual Easter Egg Hunt
Last Update: March 31, 2022
This Campaign is open only to those who participate in the Free Community Virtual Easter Egg Hunt between April 1 and April 17, 2022 and who are 19 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Ontario and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Mirable Inc and/or Mira Kopanarov, Broker, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
By participating, the Contestant (“you”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Mirable Inc. and Mira Kopanarov, Broker as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
Entries will be accepted starting on April 1, 2022 and ending April 17, 2022 (while quantities last).
The Campaign must be entered by any customer who reaches 50 points or more while participating in the Free community Virtual Easter Egg Hunt between April 1 and 17, 2022. Each entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mirable Inc. and Mira Kopanarov, Broker. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mirable Inc. and Mira Kopanarov, Broker.
The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive :
1 x $100 CF Gift Card, 1 x $25 Lindt Chocolate Gift Card and 1 x designer custom made necklace with approximate retail value of $150, Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined Mirable Inc. an dMira Kopanarov, Broker. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the above mentioned parties discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mirable Inc. and Mira Kopanarov, Broker to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Winners will be randomly selected on April 18, 2022 from all participants who reached 50 Points and made an eligible entry to the Contest while participating in Free Community virtual Easter Egg Hunt (while quantities last). Mirable Inc. and Mira Kopanarov, Broker shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, social media issues, internet connection issues, app location issues, or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as and if required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MIRABLE INC. AND MIRA KOPANAROV, BROKER SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that MIRABLE INC. AND MIRA KOPANAROV, BROKER, anyone acting on behalf of MIRABLE INC. AND MIRA KOPANAROV, BROKER, and MIRABLE INC. AND MIRA KOPANAROV, BROKER licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of MIRABLE INC. AND MIRA KOPANAROV, BROKER. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MIRABLE INC. AND MIRA KOPANAROV, BROKER from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs, or expense, which MIRABLE INC. AND MIRA KOPANAROV, BROKER may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
MIRABLE INC. AND MIRA KOPANAROV, BROKER reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MIRABLE INC. AND MIRA KOPANAROV, BROKER control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the campaign. In such case, MIRABLE INC. AND MIRA KOPANAROV, BROKER may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MIRABLE INC. AND MIRA KOPANAROV, BROKER. MIRABLE INC. AND MIRA KOPANAROV, BROKER reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. MIRABLE INC. AND MIRA KOPANAROV, BROKER has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, MIRABLE INC. AND MIRA KOPANAROV, BROKER reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MIRABLE INC. AND MIRA KOPANAROV, BROKER and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA, ONTARIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in CANADA, ONTARIO having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
The Sponsor of the Campaign is MIRABLE INC. AND MIRA KOPANAROV, BROKER
MIRABLE INC. AND MIRA KOPANAROV, BROKER is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social media that it may appear on.
1. What does this Privacy Notice cover?
Our Privacy Notice applies to the collection and processing of personal information by Mirable Inc. and our subsidiaries and affiliated companies acting on our behalf (collectively “Mirable Inc.” or “we”, “us”, or “our”). This Privacy Notice applies only to personal information collected about you through apps and services of Mirable Inc. and its respective websites (for example, virtualeaster.ca and virtualsantaexperience.ca), as well as apps, features, services, events, and communications provided by Mirable Inc. where this Privacy Notice is posted (“Services”).
Our international affiliates and third-party websites or apps that our Services link to, or with whom we may have a presence, or with whom we may license use of our trademarks and copyrights, may collect and use your personal information for their own purposes. Where they do so, their respective privacy notices apply. Please review the respective terms and privacy notices of these entities to learn how they process your personal information.
2. What personal information is collected about you?
We don’t require personal information to use many of our Services. If you choose not to disclose personal information, however, you will may not be able to enjoy certain features of our Services and especially related to our third-party collaborations.
Information you provide to us
The types of personal information we collect directly from you include, for example:
• Contact information: such as your first and last name, email address, telephone number, postal address
• Content and files: data and content you share or upload, such as photos (including any metadata included in your photos and content).
• Payment information: for example, credit card numbers or financial account information if you purchase a product or service from
• Demographic information: information about you tied to your personal information, such as your age and/or date of birth, gender, country/region of residence, hobbies, and toy and game preferences.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you use our Services. For example:
• Identifiers and device information: such as your device type, operating system type, browser type, device ID, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and other software including type, version, language, settings, and configuration. Our website and online services may store and retrieve data using cookies set on your device
• Usage data: such as what website you were on that brought you to our website, when you used our Services and for how long, what pages and content you accessed, and features you used on our Services.
• Geolocation data: with your consent, the Services may access precise geolocation data on your mobile device to enable features and deliver content based on your current location.
Information we create or generate
We derive other information from the other data we collect about you, and we may combine this with other personal information to generate information about your likely preferences or other characteristics. For example, we infer your general location from your IP address.
Information we obtain from third-party sources
In limited circumstances, we also obtain information from third parties. We protect information obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the information. These third-party sources include, for example:
• Mobile Platforms: when you if you have to purchase our apps, we receive information from the app stores and other mobile platform providers about you that is limited to username or screen name and/or device ID and the fact a purchase was made, but no other sensitive or financial information, unless you authorize the mobile platform providers to provide us additional information;
• Service Providers: third parties may collect any of the categories of personal information described above to provide services on our behalf, including to help us determine your device’s general location based on its IP address to customize certain products to your location, provide you a more convenient experience, and provide additional security measures to protect our Services; and
• Social Networks: where the information, including your name, screen name, and content you post, is publicly available to us, we may use such data for purposes such as measuring public reaction to the Services and to Mirable Inc.
Cookies and Tracking
Our websites use a variety of technical methods for collecting and tracking device information and usage data, including web beacons, cookies, local storage, and device IDs.
3. How is your personal information used?
We use your personal information to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfill your requests in performing our contract with you, or based on consent where we have requested it or where required by law, and for our legitimate business objectives, including for the following business purposes. We assume that in providing your personal information to us, you have consented to our reasonable collection and use, and handling of same:
• Business Operations: to provide you with and operate, maintain, optimize, and improve our products, services, operations, and the security of our Services, including to perform operational tasks such as billing, accounting, communicating, and fulfilling your transactions for products and services.
• Product and Service Delivery: to personalize content and experiences on our Services, including providing you recommendations based on your preferences;
• Marketing: to deliver and personalize your notifications, communications, newsletters, advertisements, offers, event notices, and promotions for products and services of Mirable Inc. and our third-party partners;
• Product Improvement, Development, and Research: to develop information to understand you based on demographics, your activity on our Services, responses to surveys, or activity on third-party websites and applications, including for purposes of troubleshooting and improving our Services; to conduct market research and perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of our Services and their purchasing patterns;
• Communications: to send and display administrative communications about Mirable Inc. and our partners and our respective products and services;
• Security of Services: to detect, investigate, and prevent activities that are unauthorized, may violate our terms and policies, or may be illegal, such as fraudulent activity or security violations; and
• Customer Support: to provide customer support and respond to your questions submitted to us.
With the exception of payment information, which is used solely for accounting, billing, order fulfillment, and fraud prevention purposes, all of the categories of information described in Section 2 are used for each of the purposes described above.
For the purposes listed above, we may also link or combine information about you with other personal information we receive from third parties. We also use personal information in settings and for the purposes described below.
We may store and process personal information in countries or regions that may not have the same types of data protection laws as those in your country.
4. How is your personal information shared?
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
• With your consent; for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own purposes, subject to their separate privacy policies.
• With third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for us and need to access your personal information to do that work, including for business purposes that require access to our systems that hold personal information (such as supplying cloud data storage, maintaining the security of our systems, and providing customer support).
• If you’ve selected options available through our Services to publicly display your name and/or screen name and your other information.
• If appropriate to (a) comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal processes, including, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena; (b) protect the rights and property of Mirable Inc. , our agents, our customers, and others, including to enforce our terms, policies, rules, and agreements; (c) protect the safety and security of any person; and/or (d) protect the safety and security of Mirable Inc.’s and our partners’ Services, websites, and applications.
• In connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets for use in accordance with applicable law.
5. How long do we keep your personal information?
Mirable Inc. keeps your personal information for as long as appropriate to maintain your accounts, to provide Services, to fulfill your requests, for legal compliance and enforcement purposes, and for resolving disputes. Actual retention periods depend on a variety of factors, such as the type of product, the type and sensitivity of the data, business needs, customer expectations and needs, the types of available user controls, and the form in which the data is stored.
6. What steps do we take to safeguard your personal information?
We implement technical, organizational, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and improper use. However, please understand that despite our best efforts, no security measure is perfect or impenetrable.
We offer you an amazing opportunity to be an innovation and industry leader, by providing interaction and entertainment to your customers in a way that was never done before.
FOR LICENSING OR TO BOOK AND APPOINTMENT